Thursday, December 8, 2011

Dance and Preschool

Kate had her last day of preschool today before we move. It was so sad. Her little preschool has been the best. Really! I am so sad Kate won't finish and that my other children won't get to participate in such a great school. Kate and I made that gift for her teacher, then she got to bring treats and be the teacher for part of school today because it was a special last day for her. Her teacher even sent her home with a special gift for her and for me. On the way home Kate said "my teacher loves me". Kate has enjoyed preschool so much especially with Mrs. Duke.



Kate had a dance recital on Dec 2. We were all so excited. She had an audience too with Grandma Grandpa, Aunt Carol, and Aunt Ali, and our whole little family. She did so great, but it was hard to see her because another girl was in front of her. I videod it. She was mostly excited about all the makeup her teacher had her wear. She did well, but most of all I could tell she was trying to do her best and be focused. I think she was looking for me the whole time, and finally when she was done and walking off stage she saw me, and smiled and gave a little wave. How proud I am of her.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

what a big little girl!