Monday, January 30, 2012

Bits of my Babies

Helping Mom in the kitchen cooking.
M has been sleeping almost all day the past two days. What a sweetheart she is. She is sick, with a fever, and cough, and likely ear infections, but she tries to be happy anyways. Until 11pm when she is so tired she just can't stand it and can't sleep because she can't breathe. Then it is up to me and Jake to rock her to sleep. She has slept in our arms a few nights in a row now. Though it is rough to care for a sick baby, it is kind of wonderful to be forced to hold a sleeping baby for hours on end. I usually don't just hold and cuddle and stare at my baby who is growing up way to fast for hours on end like I would like too. She is now over 17lbs. This girl has literally gained almost 3 lbs in a month.
one more with the toes

Kate dresses up like a cow girl. Dress up is every day at our house, but a cow girl is new.

Though just days ago I vowed never to let me children out of the house again for fear of more illness, I have already caved. They were outside today after lunch and loving every minute.

3 comments:

The Tomlinsons said...

Your babies are beautiful! I'm glad you're enjoying them, even in the midst of their sickness:( Hope they feel better soon, and that life starts settling down a bit for you!

Unknown said...

beautiful babies! here's to a healthy rest of the year!

Meridith said...

So cute! Marianne is approaching Anders in weight; Kate is rocking the short hair, and they're all just adorable. Sorry that you've had so much sickness.