Monday, August 27, 2012

Aug 27, 2012








Samuel and Kate started tumbling today.
Gymnastics I mean.  That is what they call it.  They became interested during the summer Olympics.  They couldn't stop rolling themselves off the couches and jumping off stuff.
I had been searching for something for a 3 year old boy to do for an activity.
He is too young for sports programs and not ready for preschool.
And so we found gymnastics.
The let me put Kate in the class as well so I don't have to come twice a day.  The class is for 3 and 4 year olds, so she is just a little too old.
The two of them loved it.
LOVED IT.
I enjoyed watching them too.
They were both so well behaved, listened to their teacher, tried their hardest and were kind to other children.
It was so fantastic.
I was nervous how Sam would do.  It was his first class type experience other than nursery- and nursery has been a nightmare.
But he did awesome.  Never even looked back for me, and was engaging with his teacher and other kids.
It worked out too since Kate got afternoon kindergarten.
Mondays at 10 we will be at Heber Handspringers.