Thursday, September 20, 2012

September 20, 2012








1.  M at frozen yogurt.  She's been extremely cute and loving today.  And loved the treat. First time I've given her any kind of ice cream.  It was a hit.  When the few bites we put in a bowl for her were gone she went right for her sister's sitting next to her.

2.  Sam asked me where he was when I was a kid today.  Except he knew the answer because he has asked before.  He says "was I watching you in heaven mommy?"  yes I tell him.  He asks if his kids are watching him from heaven right now.  I tell him yes.  He says he has 5 girls and 3 boys.  He always seems to be thinking about heaven and Jesus and good things and is our good reminder.

3.I let Kate pick out what she wanted to wear to school today instead of helping her pick it out with me.  She went to her room and took about 15 minutes.  She came out even with a matching headband and was very pleased.

4 & 5.  M can usually be found walking around the living room and play room with a chapstick in her mouth.  Her sister Kate has lots of chapsticks.  M always seems to find one and sucks on all the time.  Sometimes she gets lucky and gets the cap off and eats the chapstick too.  She is a walking machine but does like to walk around with a chapstick or at the very least a crayon or marker in hand.

1 comment:

The Tomlinsons said...

Your kiddos are adorable! Kate reminds me so much of Leah when she was a Kindergartener. I love Marianne's round, chubby cheeks! If I were you I'd be kissing those babies constantly! And Sam sounds like such a sweet boy. Don't you just love being a mommy?! There's nothing better:) I hope all is well with you guys and you are adjusting to your move back. I'm jealous of the fall weather and leaves you're enjoying!!!