Thursday, August 28, 2014

August 26, 2014




















1.  One of Beth's favorite things to do lately is go to the garden with me and eat cherry tomatoes.  I pick some for her and then sit her on the bench to let her eat them.  She goes back for more on her own.  I offered her a strawberry out of the garden today and she only wanted the tomatoes.  We have I think five different kinds of small tomatoes.  In several shapes and even colors.  

2.  Last week Marianne was invited to a little girl party.  Dress up and tea party kind of fun.  Sam was sad he had nobody to play with or a party.  So I told him we would do something similar.  I let him invited several boys over for  a boy party.  I let him go the store and pick out snacks.  Ninja Turtle Popcorn and Capri Suns he picked.  Then he helped me clean the house before they came "i'll do whatever you want me to Mom"  he says sweetly.  He had Rocco, Kohler, and Jackson over, as well as Madden for a short minute.  Sam was so good and so were his friends to let Marianne tag along the entire time.  They jumped and dug and rode their bikes.  They installed pipes under the playhouse and played soccer and follow the leader pirates.  It sounded pretty great.  I didn't interfer to much.

3.  Beth shows off our prize winning pumpkin in the yard.

4.  Beth is a little Kate lately.  Sneaking into rooms to look at book all by herself.  Her favorite one of kate's favorites a  book about Thumper from Bambi



No comments: