Monday, August 18, 2014

Iphone Catch up













1. Marianne cuddle with a sick mommy.
2.The kids took swim lessons this summer for two weeks. Kate did really well.
3-4.  Beth eats a popscile in Mom' lap
5-6.  Kids at the parade on Mariannes birthday party day.
7.  Sam eats an entire carton of gaucamole by himself. One more reason he and I are so similar
8. Marianne uses her birthday money from Grandma and Grandpa in iceland to pick out something at the store.
9.  She ended up getting this spiderman mask so she could play superheros with Sam. And some spiderman bubble.  If you haven't noticed she is kind of on a superhero kick.
10. Bethy is delighted to play with the Pearson's kitty.
11.  I made pickels home made out of cucumbers from my own garden.  I am pleased.
12.  Kate and I found her school portrait from last year and I made her take a picture next to her head before we put it away.

No comments: