Wednesday, April 16, 2008

A Cousin for Kate

Kate's first cousin- on my side was born on April 13. We couldn't be more excited for Amy and Jeff and their new little Kaylie. Congratulations to the new threesome! Also remember how Amy looked like a model though she just gave birth. What is with that? I certainly did not. Just in case you have forgotten I included a picture of that too. Is there a family resemblance between the cousins? They technically are as genetically close as half siblings you know.
Amy, Jeff and Kaylie
Crystal, Jake and Kate- the cousins are four days and one year apart
Close up of the new Kaylie!

5 comments:

Meagan said...

I can't figure out how to comment on Jeff and Amy's blog- so I will congratulated them here! We are so excited for you guys. Kaylie is adorable!! So glad everything went well. Congratulations!!!

Horner Family said...

So exciting for Amy and Jeff! I love her name too!

Unknown said...

Yes, they definately look related! A few weeks more and you will really be able to tell although until I was about 8 I looked like my cousins twin and now we barely resemble each other.

Keysha said...

How exciting! She is such a beautiful little thing! I bet Jeff and Amy are loving life!

Amy said...

Awww! Congrats to them and how fun for Kate to have a cute little cousin!!