Wednesday, April 16, 2008

This post is a little different than my usual, but I am branching out. Bringing you something other than post made for grandparents. On Saturday I ventured with my sis Amy to Ikea (a favorite place to shop for the both of us) while the boys went golfing at Thanksgiving Point. Amy made fun of me because I was like a kid at a candy store. Hey I don't get out much. The walking around was good for her too, but I am sure she will post about why on her own blog soon. One of the things i saw was so simple but surely on the wish list. These mini casserole dishes. Wouldn't it be fun to have a dinner party and serve each guest there very own lasagna. Of course one of the best parts of making a casserole is that you don't have to cook the next day. But there are so cute and little I am not sure I will be able to pass them up next time I go.

1 comment:

Dolphinsbarn said...

It would be fun to have a dinner party with my own caserole dish. Maybe we could play a really crazy game of settlers too... it'd be like the good old days. When do we start?