Thursday, April 24, 2008

It's Really Really Me.


Who are we kidding. This is not "Jake and Crystal's" blog. It may be called "Team Freeman" but there is no team work involved in the writing and postings here. It is not "Jake and Crystal" posting like each is stamped. I figured I could take the time to figure out how to get the posts to read "posted by Crystal" since we all know that is what is going on here. Heck, You probably look at this blog more than Jake. So from now on you will see the correct name posted below each post, as well as when I leave comments. And in the rare occasion Jake posts- ( I can not actually ever envision him posting) you will see his name and not mine. Good Work Crystal!

5 comments:

Harley King said...

getting credit for a blog you don't write = bad form, Jake

errin julkunen-pedersen said...

thanks for the sweet birthday card, and for thinking of me. :)

The Kay Family said...

I hear you!! I should change mine too, but I can't bring myself to change it. Love your cute picture, too, and especially your cute hair! Hope you guys are doing well.

Anonymous said...

Crystal - how did you change the posted by Crystal part. Cool!

The Tomlinsons said...

That's so funny because I'm in the opposite boat--my husband created our blog, and I have only actually posted once!