Sunday, May 18, 2008

Hitting the Jackpot.

Jake and I won the Lottery- or so it may look from this picture. Really we were just taking a picture in front of this car, and then I realized that you could also see this gorgeous home in the back. This weekend we had the opportunity to attend the amazing wedding of my cousin Nicole and Kacey. This is her parents home and a car that was borrowed for them to make their getaway in. We did hit the jackpot though in all the family and friends we were able to see and visit with while in St. George.
Kate enjoyed the warm St. George weather, walking around and playing in the grass, and also chewing on her hand all day. Personally i don't know how people live in that heat.
A picture of the beautiful couple. Congratulations to them.
A family picture in the aaamazing yard. They had the reception at their home, but you would have thought you were at Thanksgiving Point of something. It was incredible.
Kate with Jase, her 1st 2nd cousin, Son of the wonderful Ryan and Meagan.
It was so fun to see all my relatives, uncles and aunts from all over, grandparents,and to meet my cousins Ryan and Kyle's little children for the first time..
A picture with Aubrey, Tyler and Kaylee Horner.
Aubrey's brother was the groom marring my cousin, but funny enough they are both great friends from high school. It was fun to see and spend the day with them too.

8 comments:

Harley King said...

Love Kate's cute dress. You should have told us the house was yours.

The Cox Family said...

How fun! I completely agree with
St. George weather. I love it in the winter and spring, but during the summer and fall it is pretty much unbearable. Kate looks adorable in her dress!

Tanya Quinn said...

What a fun twist on the limo concept! I love that pink car. The heat is hard to bare, but it's nice to relax on that grass.

The Kay Family said...

Kate looks so cute in her little dress and shoes!! You guys aren't too bad looking yourselves either, though. Looks like you had a fun weekend getaway, and very fun to see Aub and Ty, to!

The Tomlinsons said...

Love the pink car, thought maybe you were selling Mary Kay and had a good year. Glad you had a good time in St. George. I love it there.

KEYSHA said...

What a small world! How fun to be able to see old friends and also watch your cousin marry a familiar face! (All while being in beautiful, sunny St. George! Ahhh!) You have such a beautiful little family. (Have I told you yet I LOVE your hair short! It's very fitting and oh so chic!)

Amy said...

Looks like a beautiful wedding! As I was scrolling through the pictures I thought, "man, that groom looks really familiar" :) How fun!

Horner Family said...

Hey Crystal! Would you e-mail me the picture of Kacey and Nikki in front of the pink car? I didn't get that one and I would love to have it for my blog....I'm a little slow at getting to it as you can see. It was great to see you guys!