Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Just New Pictures

Some cute pictures of Kate lately as requested by grandparents and great grandparents alike.Kate has discovered how to stick her fingers through the gate and the dog will lick them. Yes that is puppers again, on an adventure with Kate in the yard. I have mentioned puppers before, now Kate puts her to bed, tries to feed her snacks and bottles and goes all the way upstairs just to get her if she has been forgotten. I think it is so cute.
Playing with Dad.
I can't keep Kate out of the curtains. Look at that smile even though she has a cold.

3 comments:

Polliwog said...

We love the new pictures. Chatterbox couldn't get enough of "Baby Kate".

Anonymous said...

She is so great, what wonderful new pictures of cute Kate!

The Tomlinsons said...

What a cute little girl. I think she looks a lot like your husband (that's what everyone says about my kids, too!) She is growing up fast!