Friday, May 30, 2008

Swimming and Backyard Fun

See that dimple high on her cheek. That is exactly the same as mine, but those eyes are 100% Jakes. Man she is just fabulous.
Sometimes my favorite pictures are the silly ones.

Kate and I have been hanging out just the two of us a lot lately. Poor Jake has been working every minute with everything he has going right now. Of course I have been taking pictures of every thing. Here she is swimming in her little pool and playing with Cola. Don't you wish they made cute swim suits in wetsuit style for adults too?

9 comments:

errin julkunen-pedersen said...

so freaking cute! any time next week will be fine, so let me know

Polliwog said...

Can't get enough of that little Fabulous Freeman. :) She's such a sweetie. Chatterbox was just telling me that we will have to stop calling her "Baby Kate" since she is getting so grown up. You know what that means, don't you? Time for another one! (ha ha)

Keysha said...

So cute! (Her hair looks just like Myka's when it's unruly....I tell ya...those little gals are just plain fun!) I love the swimsuit, and yes; I wish they would make swimsuits like that for adults. (A little more coverage, please.)

I bet Kate loves having a dog. Myka hyperventilates with excitement when the neighbors have their dogs out! (Myka pokes them in the eyes and says, "eyez.")

Jeff and Chelsy said...

I love her dimples! girls are so much fun (boys are too but in a dirt and bugs sort of way)

Unknown said...

I would like to have a suit like that. (I craved going swimming my whole prgnancy.)

Anonymous said...

These are really great pictures. She is so beautiful and looks like she is so fun to be around. I would definitely love a cute suit like that!

Zoey's Life said...

Kate is so adorable she looks just like you two. You guys have a big dog.

Meagan said...

Kate is so fun- it was great to see you at the wedding. I love all your pictures and I can't belive what a blogger you are! Over 100 posts now- nice! I'll try to catch up:)

Amy said...

Her little swimsuit is awesome!! I love the summer when you can just take them to the backyard for hours of entertainment!