Sunday, June 29, 2008

Oh Summer!

In the last eight days Jake and I hosted four BBQ's ( and attended a fifth) and I am confident I have met my quota of grilled meat and hot dogs for the next thirty days. I knew that BBQ I scored at Smith's for half off would get worn in quickly. I also started and completed four novels this week, the kind of novels that read quickly and didn't change my life. It really feels like summer vacation around here and I couldn't love it more. If only I had made it to the lake once or twice...

4 comments:

errin julkunen-pedersen said...

speaking of barbecues, you need to post pictures of kate and her fat boy in the pool! thanks for letting us all come over, it was so fun.

Meagan said...

FUN- I love bbq's I wish we had more time to do some of the fun summer stuff. we are excited to see you this weekend! I can't believe you finished four novels in a week-that's great.

Unknown said...

Yeah for summer, reading, BBQs, chickeny dinos and toddlers! We missed you this pas weekend with so many other Freemans arond!

Anonymous said...

You have been a busy woman the last few days. I enjoyed coming home and reading all your fun entries. Keep reading I loved reading your reviews and getting more summer reading ideas.