Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Daddy Pictures




I made Jake and Kate come with me to the "old town" Heber to take some belated father's day pictures. They may have been cute except that our sometimes cooperative model was obsessed with all the rocks on the ground and would get upset whenever Jake picked her up. If you look close I am pretty sure she has at least one rock in hand in every picture I took, plus she wouldn't wear the cowboy hat I had for her... I know shocking right. I guess all the matters it that Kate has got the most wonderful, funnest, and hottest dad around.

7 comments:

Dolphinsbarn said...

Funnest and most wonderful maybe... but hottest? I may not be the best judge, but I say YES! Hottest it is!

KEYSHA said...

How fun! What a great place for a photo shoot. So, Kate and Myka are like two little peas in a pod. Those fists full of rocks look all too familiar! Ha Ha! And of course she wouldn't wear the hat....why would she??? She's adorable, and I'm glad you're having such a fun time being a cute mom.

Anonymous said...

These are great pictures. You are going to have so many more great pictures to make another blub book.

Unknown said...

Precious!

The Tomlinsons said...

Love the pictures! You have such a cute family. I love following your blog and seeing the updates on your family.

Meagan said...

Way cute pictures! What a fun adorable little family you guys are! Hope you are all well!

Amy said...

Cute pictures!! I just love little girls with their daddies!!