Friday, April 17, 2009

Hilarious Kate!

Kate makes me laugh everyday lately because of the things she understands and says.
I just pulled some brownies from the oven and she started singing Happy Birthday (no Kate you don't sing for every cake. Other things she has said this week that amaze me include....
"Mom, put more corn on the plate" yes she uses 'the' now, and
" He close his eyes cuz he's tired"... what are you five?
Another one is "he crying I poked his eyes". Well she understands that if you poke the baby in the eyes he cries...unfortunately she doesn't see the problem with this cause and effect.

1 comment:

The Tomlinsons said...

I love it! I love all the funny, suprising little things they say! I've learned to write them down asap because even though I think I'll never forget it, I do.