Friday, April 24, 2009

Kate's Family


Today Kate and I were coloring as we are bound to do each and every single day. She often asks me to draw things and dictates how they should be drawn. She will say what I am to draw, and then something like " and eyes... and nose... and hair" until she is satisfied with the final product. Today she started talking and dictating her family. Here is what she came up with.
"Daddy Jake", "Mommy Crysa", "Kate", "Baby Sam", "Grandpas"," Grammy", "Ali", "Amy", "Kaylie Baby", "Cola" with a "bone", "home", and then "Ariel"... yes the Little Mermaid. She even dictated that she have a green tail. I think the princess obsession has gone too far. She hasn't even watched that movie in a month I think. Whatever.

5 comments:

DC Diva said...

Cute. And I must say, nice artwork, Crystal!

Unknown said...

So glad we made the cut!

amy + jeff said...

So glad we made the cut!

Unknown said...

bittersweet for us- we didn't make the cut.

Crystal said...

p.s. jeff
you actually didn't make the cut