Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Here we go!

We are getting ready to go to Fresno for Jake's sisters wedding this afternoon. I remember in 2004, Jake and I flew to Fresno for Christmas for most of a week, and all we took were backpack carry ons. I have started collecting everything we need for our four day trip and it is getting ridiculous. Clothes, food, pack and plays and other baby equipment, toys, temple clothes, wedding clothes, wedding decorations, bottles, camera stuff, diapers. I hope there is room for us in there.

Sam doesn't mind rainy days one bit. this has nothing to do with the other picture. It was just on my camera and I like it a bit.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I like his picture too! Amazing how much stuff they come with huh?

Kristine said...

is the bumbo seat worth the money? do you use it tons?

Crystal said...

Kristine. We do use the bumbo all the time. Kate still sits in it as a booster on occasion. Though she wouldn't sit in it from ages 8 months until 2 years. I guess now it is fun again. I actually got mine off ebay, so it was worth the money because I got it for half the price.