Thursday, September 10, 2009

Motherhood

Normally I would agree with those that say "Being a mother is the hardest job". Sure there are days when I don't get even a lunch break from 20 straight hours of toddler and baby care. But then there are mornings like this morning. Samurai went down for a long nap while the Tatertot and I sat and watched PBS and picked all the M&M's out of the trail mix. Sure it was not my proudest hour as a mother. Sure Jake will get the Trail Mix out of the cupboard tonight to snack on and I will blame the candy thieving solely on little hands. Sure my daughter will be singing the theme song to "Super Readers" for the rest of the day. But sure it is nice to have an easy day....errr half day. We'll see how the rest of the day goes.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

enjoy!

The Tomlinsons said...

Don't feel guilty! This morning Logan and I played "Caillou" computer games, and I let him have 2 chocolate chip cookies for a snack! And it was a great morning, I might add!

Reynolds said...

I am all for mornings like that. Glad to be blogging buddies as well! Yay!