Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Labor Day Weekend

Show me your Cougar shirts. Look at MOM!!! you kids are impossible.Really pulling for the Cougars!

Sad to see the summer come to an end- we PACKED our Labor Day weekend (unintentionally) with more than we could almost handle.
Swiss Days with Jake and the kids, Swiss Days Parade with Kate, More Swiss Days shopping with my sisters, Lunch at the Homestead with Grandma and ever aunt and female cousin I have, meeting old high school girl friends for some catching up, BYU first game of the season kickoff party, church, chores, dinner and games with friends from American Fork, errands, yard work, BBQ and games with Jake's sisters and spouses. WHEEW. Maybe we are ready for summer to be over.

4 comments:

Amy said...

That second picture of your kids is so cute... it totally cracked me up!

KeltyGuy33 said...

Go Cougars!! We are cheering you on! Jake, we should get together and play some racquetball. --Matt Pence

Unknown said...

so busy fun!

Kyle and Amy said...

Cute little BYU kids! Hey I have been using your emergency/disaster planning ideas to get us ready too- so thanks for posting everything! I was wondering if I could see your Evacuation plans? I only know 2 ways out of Heber and they are the most busy!!! Were excited to see you guys for tennis and the park!