Thursday, March 11, 2010

Kid Pictures.

I finally did some one year posed pictures for Sam. A few at least. He still is not quite over the requiring me to hold him all day long side effect that comes with being sick. It is exhausting, so I don't know why I thought making him pose for pictures on an old chair in the snow- not in my arms- would work. Regardless- we gave it a shot.
Last night while Jake was at scouts I worked on our family scrapbook. Something I am not sure anyone else experiences is feeling guilty you haven't taken more pictures. I do. Especially when I try to make a book for the kids and realize that we only have five pictures from all of November. It was the added push I needed to get these done.








This is the best picture I could get with the two of them. UGGG!
Some pictures of Kate. The bright snow was killing her eyes. She doesn't have any idea how to pose. When she smiles she lunges forward at me. Although I appreciate her attempts to do what I want it is so far what I want it is almost pointless giving direction at all.

1 comment:

Kristina Brown said...

Beautiful pictures! Gorgeous kids and a talented photographer. I love the mountains in the background!