Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Having Fun

Life has been crazy busy lately.
Work, kids, yard work...
I'm in charge of young women's camp Monday through Friday of next week.
Jake is in charge of Scout Camp the following Monday through Saturday.
That is taking its fair share of time to organize.

Plus we can't seem to say no to a social event or friendly dinner. I think we have been out 4 of the last 5 nights until almost 9:00... usually with very tired kids.

Today we are just having fun.
No errands,
no play dates.
no projects,
no dinners, (out I mean, I WILL feed my family dinner)




Sam's activity of choice. Playing in Mud. ( He had literally been out of a tub 3o minutes when these pictures were taken)
Kate's activity of choice. Cooking with Mom.



I have decided to wear sweatpants all day too.

No comments: