Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Food Fight


I have mostly given up convincing my children they must eat food to stay alive.
They are determined more than ever not to EAT! ANYTHING! EVER!

That is why when they ask for something food related.
I let them have it.

I know I am encouraging poor eating habits.

I just have lost the energy to fight this food fight anymore.

Which is why when Kate asks to eat ice cream out of the carton for a morning snack I open the freezer and hand her a spoon.


p.s. I don't just take these pictures of my children eating all the time just to blog. I am just planning on making a collage of family photos for the dinning room of my kids looking cute and eating.

4 comments:

Ali Anderson said...

HAHA Kate and I are going to get along just fine when she gets older. We both love ice cream right out of the carton :D

kendragreensides said...

That is one battle I have never had to fight with my kids...but believe me, I get to deal with many other battles! My kids love to eat and believe it or not, their favorites are fruits and vegetables...who knew?!

Julander Family said...

That collage idea is great. I never can think of anything to hang on my walls in the kitchen/dining area. I might steal your idea. I like it!

The Tomlinsons said...

That is such a cute picture. I think we all smile when we eat ice cream.