Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Fall Fun

On a whim (like usual) we decided to head out to the Thanksgiving Point's Halloween Fun this afternoon. Like is tradition we ate JCW's, and then to join in all the Fall fun at Thanksgiving Point. This is the 2nd year we have gone to this Fall activity park/ dinner at JCW's. I really like this evening. I think we will do it next year as well.
Here Kate and I enjoy a ride on the Grain Train.

Can you believe how handsome this guy is?
I guess we know why my little boy is so handsome.
I can't believe that both these handsome men are all mine.
We rented a wagon to tote kids around in.
Here we are lost in the corn maze. We found some corn though. Corn Sam tried to eat, but Kate told him we had to wait till we got home. Sorry kids- we are never eating that corn you found.

There are not very many picture of Kate because even before we got to the park, Kate was saying she wanted to go home. She was grumpy because she had fallen asleep in the car and we had to wake her up, but also because it was really cold, and when we had played at the park this afternoon it was really hot, so all I brought the kids were sweaters. That is okay- last year Kate was really grumpy here too- I guess it is all part of the tradition. The rest of us had tons of fun.

Sam didn't let the cold get to him. He loved everything. Including throwing hay all over himself.

Kate and Jake climb a hay tower.

Riding a bike trike.

Sam has no fear on the big slides.
Kate finally got happy around the time she rode this monster.

Sam enjoyed jumping on the trampoline with Jake.
When we decided to leave of course, Kate didn't want to go home anymore, and wanted to do more things like ride these moose swings.

Sit on this train.

Riding trikes in a hay maze.


Ride in some cow carts pulled by a tractor
We spent nearly two hours at all the activities and there was lots more to see and do not pictured- including Jake and my favorite- little pig races. We had planned to get pumpkins but we were too cold and it was too late by the time we had done all the activities, so we will have to plan another pumpkin trip.
The End.

2 comments:

amy + jeff said...

Silly - You should have called me, I would have run you down some mittens and coats. Is this what they call the barnyard boo, or is it cornbellys?

Crystal said...

this was cornbelly's I guess. I am not sure what they call it. I should have called you. You would have still been grumpy though, she was just being grumpy.