Thursday, October 7, 2010

What More Could a Mother Ask For?


Kate loves to pose when I get the camera out. Sometimes she will just ask me to take a picture of her if she likes what she is wearing.... she is only three right?
Kate goes to an all little girls school now one day a week. She packs her own backpack with things she will need and promises me she will listen to the teacher.
Kate told me yesterday that Sam was her best friend in all seriousness and love.
Sam says "CHEESE" now every time I get the camera out.
Sam sat at the top of the stairs pointing at the picture of Christ saying "Jesjus" for a good five minutes today.
Sam finally discovered the Reader's Digest Nature Encyclopedia that was Kate's favorite for her entire 2nd year of life. I think it is one of his new favorites.

2 comments:

Reynolds said...

Cute kids. I could just eat them up with their cute little smiles and adorable hair.

Mays and Matt said...

So cute! I need to see these kids in person more; they are getting so big!