Thursday, January 27, 2011

Aquarium Thursday







I woke up this morning feeling almost like a person.
It is likely because some saint of a spouse let me sleep until 9:00.
It was a wise move seeing as how I usually spend the hours of 8:00 am to 9:00 am throwing up in the bathroom.
Seeing as how the days I feel like I can leave the house are few, we decided to make good use of it by taking the kids to the aquarium in Sandy.
There were fish, sharks, turtles, pengiuns, salamanders, frogs, electric eels, and a poster of a tractor, which of course Sam found and pointed out to those of us who were just going to walk past it.
Favorite moments include Sam spending almost 20 minutes at the sting ray bay trying to summon the courage up to touch one.... but never did.
And Kate crawling through a coral cave shouting she was a snow bear.

1 comment:

Roger and Janalyn said...

I am so glad to hear you had a good day!