Tuesday, May 22, 2012

May 18, 2012

 Marianne likes to be upside down more than most anything.
 Sam being a silly boy.
 Sam with Grandpa
 Jake, Sam, Dad, Mom and Ali
 Samuel and Audrey play the piano, not looking.
 Marianne and Grandma Elaine.

 Choa, Dad and Marianne

 
Craig and girlfriend Choa

Amy and I and Marianne.


My little sister got married this past weekend. She's the one in the picture at the piano at the end.
Her groom's parents had a dinner at my parent's house.
The food was yummy, the company was sweet and my kids stayed up till 11pm.
Our friends Renata took pictures the whole weekend, and I snatched a bunch from her SD card before she left town.  It was awesome to not be the picture taker and still get pictures and actually be in a few.

1 comment:

Steadfast and Immovable said...

I can't believe how big your family is getting! Crazy! I remember when Ali was like 12. hahaha