Wednesday, July 11, 2012

July 11, 2012







It is always reassuring to know that if something terrible happened to me,
My baby would not starve..
She seems to have figured out this week where the food is kept, and how to get her hands on it.
She has been shopping in the pantry all week for snacks.
She opens the doors, sometimes climbs inside and selects a few boxes with a bit of shaking to determine their contents I suppose. 
She usually comes away with cereal or chips or pretzels and somehow not ziplock bags, salt, gluten free bread mixes and uncooked oatmeal so I'd say she knows what she is doing.
I have a love/ hate relationship with this stage.  I love watching her explore and how proud of herself she is.  I hate the mess this exploring makes.  Watching her makes me laugh so much, but cry a bit over how she is not a baby any more.  
Mischief never looked so beautiful.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

look at those eyes! yes, she knows whats going on.