Saturday, August 10, 2013

aug 10 2013



















We threw this little get together with some of Jake's siblings and their families kind of well, a few days before it happened.  His sister and her husband have a cabin outside of McCammon Idaho.  Orginally we thought it would just be us near by Utah and Idaho siblings, but even a sibling in California bumped some travel plans to spend some time up in Idaho too, making 5 of Jake's siblings, their spouses and 17 cousins who are mostly 6 and under all together for one super summer weekend.
The Cabin was the nicest largest cabin I have been in, with a giant field for playing, a creek for exploring and all other camping essentials like fire pits, four wheelers, and we even tried some gun shooting and the boys did some clay pigeons.  With out contest our kids had the best two days of their summer here. Playing make believe games in the creek, hunting with cousins, exploring and going on adventures.  I can remember few better things than camping and exploring with my cousins in the summer growing up.  I'm so glad my kids are having similar experiences.  I'm only sad I didn't bring my real camera to capture how truley beautiful it was..

No comments: