Sunday, August 4, 2013

Aug 4, 2013




















Around the house and about.

#1.  Flying Bethy.

#2-3.  Mary is very indepdent. And loves cereal. We have even called her our cereal baby because as a baby she would crawl even to the cupboard and pull out a box of cereal and eat it, then later as a small toddler hardly walking drag a giant box of cereal behind her.  She still loves it and is just making herself a bowl all on her own at the counter.

#4-5  Bumbo Bethy.   I find it ironic that her little jumpsuit has an ice cream cone on it when Bethy can't eat ice cream yet.

#6. Kate and Bethy in matching dresses.  I have a similar picture of Kate and Marianne last year in these dresses.

#7  Was I just saying Mary is independent and loves cereal... umm make that food in general. I left this jello and whip topping on the counter for a few seconds and when I came back there was Mary  she had eaten half of the cool whip.

#8 Tummy Time Bethy a roo

#9.  The new church is complete.  We attended an open house last week and today was our first church meeting in it.  I even was the first person to teach Relief Society in the building.  It feels historic.  It is a beautiful building.  Not only can we see it off the back porch it will take us minutes to walk there.  There is a bike rack outside of it and the kids are already planning to ride bikes to church next Sunday.  Also we have 9 am church now!!! Hooray. 1pm kills us.  It was such a happy day. After church the baby girls napped while me and the olders hung outside.  I bought Kate a new sticker set of Lisa Frank.  I saw it and remembered how much I loved them when i was a little older than her.  She loves it too and thinks it is special because I had the same thing.  We colored on the front porch together.  Then Sam came and sat in my lap and told me all kinds of dreams for when he grows up (it is what he constantly talks about) And listened then took some pictures because he was so very animated in his story telling.  I then took a nap, played baby dolls with my Mary, Jake and  I cooked dinner together and then we went to visit our dog at Grandmas (She is staying there for a few weeks because we just had the backyard hydroseeded and she can't walk on it)  She feed us zuchinni brownies and the kids explored the yard in the perfect summer night.  I am going to love 9am church.  Did I mention we were ready at 8:30.  With so much less yelling and drama and fighting then is usually involved in 1pm church.

2 comments:

lilybit said...

Wonderful! 9 am church is the best, beautiful building, I feel like I don't know who your kids are anymore- feels like looking at some growing up little people I knew a long, long time ago. (They are awfully cute!)

lilybit said...

Wonderful! 9 am church is the best, beautiful building, I feel like I don't know who your kids are anymore- feels like looking at some growing up little people I knew a long, long time ago. (They are awfully cute!)