Sunday, February 23, 2014

Dec 2014- Catch Up iphone













My computer is fixed!
And I am trying to recapture some of the memories from the past few weeks and months that I have missed.
Here are some missed iphone photos from back in Dec.

1.  Polar Bear Bethy.   It as record low temps here for part of December.  Something crazy like -17 when Kate went to the bu in the morning.... we are being rewarded for it now with a 60 degree February??

2. Bethy likes bottles now, and sure has beautiful eyes.

3.  Marianne and I decided to remake the chalkboard in the mud room one day.  She kept saying she was drawing with "chocolate"  sounds like chalk anyway.  I love the few minutes the two of us have together while Sam is at preschool, Kate is at school and Bethy naps.

4-6.  Bethy loves sweat shirt strings, she is constantly chewing on mine.  Most of all I like how red her hair looks this evening.

7.  Jake reads bedtime stories to the children.  Like a good dad.  He certainly has more patience and energy with them when bedtime story time comes around than I do.

8.  Bethy in my bed.  We hang out there a lot together.  Cuddled up and nursing.  I wish she wouldn't roll and try to get away from me off the bed.  It was a piece of heaven for a while.

9. Driving to Park City.  We live in a beautiful place.  Cold.  Beautiful.

10-11.  Bethy and I wait in the car while Jake takes the kids inside the store to spend some of their Christmas money they got.  

12.  Another Bethy in my bed.  See.  Told ya.  Today she has some of her cuddly babies.

1 comment:

lilybit said...

Love it when you are in the pictures too. :)