Sunday, February 23, 2014

Feb iphone pictures




















1,2.  Bethy in her swim suit.  Nothing beats chubby baby rolls that don't fit in in a swim suit anymore!  We took the entire family for the first time to Kamas pool since Bethany was born.  And nobody drowned- so it was a total success!
3.  Chubby Grinning Bethy
4.  Marianne took this photo of me at the ophthalmologists office where we were investigating what the optometrist was just sure was a lazy eye in Marianne-  thankfully it was not.  I like this picture and seeing myself through my kids eyes.
5,6,7.  I got to go with Kate to Mom's and muffins at her school.  A before school morning where kids show their mom's their class, their work, read them a book and enjoy breakfast together.  I wrote before about how she remembered my muffin preference and shared with me some of the pictures she had been drawing in her journal that were treasures.
8.  When Dad is camping with the scouts- I let Bethy sleep in bed with me and enjoy these last weeks of cuddling all night together before she actually will sleep through the night.
9.  My happy Bethy. She is really always grinning and giggling.
10. Kate dresses up for "no clowin around" day at school
11. The kids are playing outside in February- almost daily because the weather is so fair and we have no snow!
12. Bethy eats an entire carton of blue berries in one sitting.
13.  Sam gets to bring cupcakes to his class for his birthday.  He is so excited about it.  I tear up when his teacher says "Sam is almost 5" to the class.  He picked donuts and chocolate milk to bring for everyone.  Marianne and Bethany got to come with me to make the delivery and he was proud to show them off too.
14.  We have a new mirror in the hallway.  I like it because I always see myself carrying Bethy from her bed down the hall to the living room when she wakes.  And she waves and grins and smiles at us as we get close to the mirror
15. Crazy Hair day for Kate at school