Sunday, February 23, 2014

February 12, 2014










1. Bethany doesn't leave the house much.  So when she gets all dressed up to go out, I sometimes take a pictures
2,3.  My handsome guy.  This guy hold a special place in my heart.  His heart is a bit sensitive and he often needs me still during the day to comfort him or help him, I'm glad he has not outgrown me since he is almost 5.
4,5.  Bethany is finally enjoying her bath time.  Nothing beats babies with some chubby legs soaped up in the tub.
6,7,8,9.  One day when there was actually some snow.  Kate was at school and Bethany was sleeping, so I dressed the middle two up in their snow gear and out we went to build a snowman.  I believe it may have been the first snow man Marianne has every built.  She was pretty interested in it.  We didn't last too long outside, but I had a fun playing with my kids.  Sam is an expert snowman maker now and knows how to roll the ball up and collect items to be used as facial features.  Marianne just loves when anyone plays with her and enjoyed the new thing- especially because she is so obsessed with the movie Frozen and there is a snowman character.  She kept peeking out the window all day to look at him- but sadly he melted apart as soon as the afternoon sun was up in the sky.

1 comment:

lilybit said...

My kids have been begging to build a snowman!