Sunday, February 23, 2014

Jan i-phone photos















1-2.  Kate and Marianne helpers in the kitchen.
3.  Dressing up and being silly-  all our girls seem to have gotten the silly gene- Marianne
4.  Smiling and getting Chubby Bethany.
5.  Samuel lines up entire work crew of tractors and truck daily in the living room for some kind of mission.
6.  Selfie of Beth and I.
7. Marianne can draw accurate and adorabley detailed pictures!
8-9.  Marianne is obsessed with brushing her own hair.  She will brush it non-stop, all day if we let her. I am afraid it is going to fall out.  Sometimes Kate and Mari play beauty salon.  I had a thing of brushes in our storage, and gave them to the girls who are in heaven about them.  I think Marianne may love getting her hair brushed because in the last few months of me giving more attention to Bethany than her as Bethy is the newborn, I still give Marianne one on one attention when she gets out of the bath and I brush her hair and blow dry it for her sometimes.  I think it has made her love her hair.
10.  Mari and I play Minnie Mouse matching one day.
11-12  By back seat buddy.  She is pretty pleased with herself as I had to go get Sam at school and didn't have her car seat in the car, so she got to sit in the normal seat, and also I got her a happy meal- lucky day.
13.  Bethy by the fire getting warm
14.  Bethy in the cape ready to go out in winter.

1 comment:

lilybit said...

Good idea to blog your iPhone captures- I haven't felt up to taking many pictures so then I don't blog.