Monday, April 21, 2014

April 20, 2014










 My sunny crew on Easter Sunday
I sat in church on Sunday and as we began to sing the first hymn by eyes welled up with tears of gratitude for these awesome kids I get to call mine and the husband I get to share them with.
They are all amazing, kind, well behaved, loving, and adorable.
They were totally rocking their Easter duds, most especially Sam who got almost exactly 45 compliments at church on his bow tie (which his mother made in the five minutes before she took these pictures a whole ten minute before church began)
When we were out snapping pictures on the front porch we noticed that in true Easter fashion our tulips waited until that very morning to bloom- a sure sign of Easter!  So the kid stood by them and we took this crazy last picture.



2 comments:

Amy said...

LOVE their outfits! Perfect. Such a cute family!

lilybit said...

I was especially admiring cute Sam too.