Monday, April 7, 2014

it's about the pie




I thought I would share my new blog with you all here.
It is called "it's about the pie"  you can find it here

I've been thinking of starting a new blog for some time.
For several reasons.
When I had my emergency preparedness blog, I kind of loved it.  Well I loved it until I hated it. Ha!
It was fun to collect sponsors and receive positive comments from people.  I recently discovered that my old blog gets over 200 visitors a day still though I haven't posted there in two years or more.
And I have much of my food storage and emergency supplies  thankfully from those sponsors.
And I learned a lot in the process. about emergency preparedness, and blogging.
So it was s total win.
But life got over run- mostly with kids food allergies and moving.  And I gave up. I didn't feel like I had enough time for it.

But lately I've been bored out of my mind.  Mostly with the normal " I never do anything but laundry" syndrome common to mom's of four.  And I have a lot of time on my hands at night, Jake often works and I waste my night on Netfllix or the internet with no purpose without real energy to do something more than sit. So I decided to put my internet time to better use.

I made a blog.
And it is about pie.  And mostly anything that I think was special or pretty or completed from my day.  Things I like, and things I do.  And not about only my kids.
A place for projects and pictures.
And things that make life great.  Like pie.
It gives me a reason to take a picture every day.
And prove to myself that I accomplished something.

I will of course still have our family journal blog here.  Where you can continue to be drowned in pictures of adorable children.

But if you are interested in what I am up to, check it out itsaboutthepie.com


No comments: