Friday, February 8, 2008

Favorite Thing #3- and not suprising


LOST
ABC's Lost started up again last week, this is the 4th season of the 6. All I can say is !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....! Seriously. We watched last night and were on the edge of our seats then throwing ourselves on the ground when more questions came and few answers. Normally when a television show is never ending i despise it, but not here. Watching is like solving a puzzle, and although I feel I am not quick enough to catch all the symbolizm and references to legend shows like the Wizard of OZ and Star Wars, I still find it facinating. When I was pregnant we watched the first two seasons on DVD in a matter of days. Traditionally our fav. show has been Fox- "24" but Lost now takes the Cake. Adding Sci-Fi to Suspence. If you aren't a follower check out this link http://abc.go.com/primetime/lost/index?pn=index and become converted.

5 comments:

Ali said...

We are excited that things are getting good. Still have to watch season 3 on DVD, can't wait!

DC Diva said...

Replacing 24, huh? Alright, that's it... Harley and I really need to get into this show!

Amy said...

We are HUGE Lost fans!! I can never believe when an episode is over becuase I'm enthralled the whole time it feels like it flies by!

Tanya Quinn said...

I'm so excited to find a local Lost fan. We should get together to watch. This isn't a name drop, well, I guess it is. Tom's uncle is Terry O'Quinn (John Locke). He added the "O'" for his stage name. I've golfed with him and heard him sing. I'll have to tell you how great he is some time.

Kristina Brown said...

Hi, I too, am part of the LOST club. I check this posting each week from the WashingtonPost. They are totally obsessed with it and gather all sorts of cool info without me looking like nerd searching for it. Check it out!
http://blog.washingtonpost.com/celebritology/?hpid=entnews