Monday, March 3, 2008

Blades of Horribleness- is that even a word?




We went ice skating with Lisa and Rodney on Friday here in town at the outdoor skating rink. It was an adventure. Partly because the place apparently didn't believe in the zamboni and there was a lot of snow on the ice, but also because Jake and I are flat out horrible at this sport. We did have fun though. We finished the night with dinner and watching a movie. It was a real date. Thanks Lisa and Rodney for coming all the way to Heberlandia see us.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Two very cute couples. Thanks also for posting lisa's picture. We hadn't seen them together yet. I would have been a lot worse on skates.

Anonymous said...

I think I have ice skated once! Total flop! I took my younger kids (no teenager) roller skating a while back that little 6 year old hated it, pouted, and sat the whole time. I had to read litbits comment to realize who the Lisa was! Big dork I am! What a beautiful woman she has become! It made me so want to be there with you guys!