Sunday, August 31, 2008

Can we Start over?

Well everything is set now for the 2008 election year. We have been narrowing down who will run for well over a year now. Obama and McCain accepted nominations and announced their V.P. candidates this week. What I think. I want to start over. I can't even believe that we believe that these pairs are the most fit to lead our country.I don't know that I would vote for anyone of them to even be a governor. Usually I am proud to cast my vote on election day, but I am almost dreading it now. I don't really think anyone of these four is qualified to be the president and can't find myself backing anyone. I was not pleased with the choice between Obama and McCain and had hoped that their VP picks might give me more trust in one party or the other. Sadly neither of my preferences, Hillary or Romney were given much consideration. Now what will I do? I'm not voting for any four of these guys!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed reading your political thoughts. My verdict is still out on McCain's VP choice although I was extremely disappointed by Obama's. It most definitely won't be a rewarding political year will it?

Unknown said...

I figure I will vote for the lesser of two evils kind of thing. Is this saying something about our worsening condition as a country.