Saturday, April 24, 2010

Getting Bigger



I took these pictures of our silly, loveable Sam yesterday. Somehow when I uploaded them and I saw them it hit me that he is not a baby anymore. He doesn't look like a baby, he is starting to look like a child. He has that expression full face like his Dad too. Where he looks like a completely different person when he smiles, or changes his eyes just a bit. These picture were taken in the same two minute time frame, but I think each one looks so different. I would be much more sad about his transformation into a child if it were not for the fact that he still likes to cuddle. Plus he is still addicted to his pacifier and as long as that is going he can't possibly be a toddler right?

3 comments:

Ming said...

I think the pacifier logic is flawed...have you seen Wendy's kid? He's definitely NOT a baby...full toddler for sure and the kid loves his paci. :) Also, all of my sisters kids used their paci until they were 3! Keep telling yourself he's a baby though, otherwise you'll want another one :) Sam is adorable!

Amy said...

He IS getting big - he's sure a cutie! I have a love/hate relationship with this age. They are so much fun and it's awesome to see them grow, but sad to see their babyness leaving.

The Tomlinsons said...

His eyes are my favorite! I don't know how you could ever be mad at him!