Thursday, October 25, 2012

Oct 20, 2012











We had a great Saturday planned- of going to the Pumpkin Patch with the park- as the kids call it.  They mean Thanksgiving Point.   But M was still too sick so we didn't make it.  The kids settled fairly easily for picking a pumpkin out at the grocery store.  We have been painting our pumpkins for a few years now.  It is way better for little kids.  Carving just ends up being Mom and Dad carving five pumpkins- and we don't really like carving pumpkins.  Everyone gets into painting.
This year Sam painted a vampire (I didn't know he even knew what that was)
Kate started hers out as a witch but then decided it looked more like an angry bird pig- which it did.
Jake a tiger
and for me mommy- a mummy.
M missed out on all the fun.  I had cute visions of her picking a pumpkin. but as I said she was sick, and we did this all while she slept from 3 in the afternoon almost through the night.  I hope she feels better by real Halloween so she can join in the fun.

3 comments:

lilybit said...

fun! we haven't done pumpkins yet this year- poor M and cute hair mummy! (it does not look like a boy)

Crystal said...

Thanks lilybit. But this is before the chop, it is just tied up in a knot- it was long enough to tie up in a knot- yeah that is just way to polygamist for me. It does look like I just have short hair in the pict though, but it is even shorter than this looks. if you believe that

shearlingjackets said...

Cute hair mummy let me remember a movie. that movie star wear a Mens Fur Lined Leather Jacket and give me a special shock. So now i have a Womens Sheepskin Leather Down Coat i bought in http://www.cwmalls.com recently.