Wednesday, May 1, 2013

April 20, 2013





Kate and Sam are playing Rec soccer for the first time this year.  Lucky for us not only are they on the same team, but their coach is one of our dear friends.  They are having fun.  But that is about it.  They are not too skilled yet.  But they are going to keep working on it. Sam is about the smallest youngest kid out there.  They look awesome in their soccer gear anyways.
I had to miss their first game, and the next few too because I was in the hosptial with Bethany.  Jake left me in the hospital to spend the night with the kids and then take them to soccer in the morning.  I made him promise to take lots of pictures and video as I was missing such a great milestone.  Seriously.  Jake and I have been dreaming of watching our kids play rec soccer since before we were married.  And it finally happened.  And I missed it.  I was able to attend this week though.  And like I said.... we are working on our skills still.

2 comments:

The Tomlinsons said...

They are adorable little soccer players!

LaCee Clayburn said...

I assure you Sam is not the youngest OR the smallest lol, Roo is playing as well and he is so tiny out there, we have not played any team with a player as small as him yet ;). I hear your kids played our team this past Saturday, Chan said it was a lot of fun :), I felt bad missing it especially when Roo kept asking me why I couldn't come :(.