Wednesday, May 1, 2013

March 17, 2013














Jake's trip to Thailand.
Yes, I'm trying to forget about how he went on this luxury trip without me as well.
There was a sweet hotel with his own private pool and free room service and spa service, elephant rides, snorkeling, boxing matches, sight seeing, monkey islands and some networking and conferencing.... a least a little I'm told.  And some hanging out with Vegan Jews because they happened to be the only other guys who didn't like drinking and clubbing all night.  Jake tells me that because the resort had free drinks to the guests of this conference everyone was drunk a lot, but that the people putting on the events soon figured out that Jake didn't drink alcohol and would always follow him around with a  diet coke.  Funny stuff.  Of course there was also 20 hour trips to try to get there and back home.   Next year if he gets invited again, I intend to be not pregnant or nursing and get to join the fun.

No comments: