Sunday, May 19, 2013

May 19, 2013









1.I try to take a picture of Bethy while she is resting on my shoulder.
2. That cute face I always see resting on my shoulder.  Bethy has finally brought out her "big eyes" just like the other two girls seemed to have at birth.
3.  Mary playing with her dolls, her sisters dolls, and her brothers tools. This girl loves dolls, but also loves cars, and tools.  I love it.
4. Darling Bethy one month and one day old, and ready for her first day at church.
5. You may recognize that blanket and doll sitting in Bethany's car seat.  They are Mary's most prized posessions.  And the loving and wonderfully sweet big sister she is she is always giving them to the new baby, along with various other toys, and blankets and things she thinks the baby might like.  What a sweet girl.
6.  Mary has discovered she can almost climb the fire place like her own personal rock climbing wall.
7.  One sleeping Bethany on her mom's chest on the couch.  Bethy likes to stay up until midnight or so, so she hangs out and watches tv with me.

No comments: