Monday, September 30, 2013

Sept 30, 2013

























A week round up
1. Kate's self portrait from art class at school
2.  A cannibal baby- Bethy finds a baby on the ground and tries to eat its face off.
3. Mary is learning to write her name.... at just barely two years old she has the M down and the A
4. I made some photo props for a little class I taught on photography.  The kids had some fun with them before hand
5. The kids playing tea party  Little is better when the kids happily play all together
6. Bethany- she is minutes from crawling.  I have to gaurd the stairs all the time.
7.  Bethany bundled up to go out- in a cute owl hat and smiling.
8.  Sam helping me make a slide show for that same photo class, I thought it was a great picture of him even though it was in my "what not to do" examples

2 comments:

Polliwog said...

Wow on Marianne's letter writing. I can't even imagine Luke doing that. Cute photo props. Looks like it's never a dull moment around there!

lilybit said...

Awesome