Monday, October 7, 2013

October 7 2013

















1.- out takes from family photo session-  Sam sneezes- I'll have the real pictures up soon
2. out take from family photo-  I love Bethany's face at Kate's flying
3. Family Photo shoot was a trial-  I had to fight the very changing weather and drove us all over the valley until I found a spot I liked, then we spent 20 minutes doing pictures and 30 minutes changing a flat tire we got a few seconds after we left our photo shoot location.  It was a memorable family night- Sam is super excited that the tire is flat.  It is so exciting and interesting.  I won't let him get out of the car because we are in a street, he yells out the window "can I at LEAST see the exploded tire mom"
4. Jake works on flat tire
5. The kids have been complaining they are thirsty since an hour or more ago when we got in the car.  When the tire popped they were excited because it was an emergency- which meant we got to drink the emergency water- okay I said.
6. The spare.  I think it may be the oldest spare ever.  Also I'm not sure what people thought we were doing out there- but we were in a nice neighborhood and several cars passed us and nobody even stopped to offer help?
7. This picture is such a perfect Kate expression- waiting and having a good attitude about it
8. Other pictures from the week-  Mari is dressed up by her big sister
9. Bethy reads- all our kid have loved that book
10 & 11-  she may be our smallest baby at 6 months- but she still has a little chub

No comments: