Saturday, October 12, 2013

Oct 12, 2013














Halloween costume preview

We got to try out our costumes today for Aunt Lisa's Halloween party!
Do you know about my love for Halloween.
And how I have possibly been looking forward to creating Halloween costumes for my own children for at least 7 years before I actually had any children.
This year they mostly picked store bought costumes- or ones we already had- robbing me of my long awaited desitre- so last minute we made a queen crown, and a queen robe with royal fur, a captian amercia sheild from a plate, and added an extra layer of skirt to the already owned minnie mouse.

as you can see we have
Kate the Queen
Sam as Captian America
Marianne as Minnie Mouse- though she may be an elephant on actual Halloween
Bethany as a lady bug.

My love for Halloween as only grown with these kids and how into their costumes they get... if only they would go along with my family theme ideas still....

No comments: