Sunday, July 5, 2015

May 2015



I am not sure who was more excited for Sam's first soccer game this fall Marianne or Sam.  Marianne spent the afternoon making "cheer signs' for him then cheering and dancing the whole game.  Sam had his soccer uniform and cleats ready weeks in advance n a special spot in his room


I already miss spending chilly slow school days mornings in my bed cuddling and watching cartoons with my baby girls. This day my bed is a monkey beauty salon.  Some days it is a library, or a concession stand or a place for dancing.  Sometimes we just cuddle and watch cartoons.  But it is always the best with my two girls home with me.

Marianne goes back and forth between the siblings she likes to play with most.  Some days its animals and barbies with Kate and other days it is super heroes with Sam.

 I took the Young Women in the ward to the Payson Temple Open House for an activity.  I snuck Kate along on the day long trip.  It was fun to just take her.  She liked feeling like one of the older girls but most of all the pizza at the end.



Bethany and Marianne and I plan beauty salon again one school day morning while the olders are away.  I even got a makeover.
 Marianne was running on a sidewalk and had a misstep and made the largest goose egg you ever saw.  She was better quickly.

 May was really rainy but we managed a few play dates.
 I am not sure what these cute pictures of Sam are of, but he does look adorable so maybe that is what I was documenting.  Looks like he is on his way to school for one of the last times.

 Like I said  May was rainy.

 Sam gets off the bus the last day as  kindergartner.  It makes me so sad to think that next year he will be gone all day at school and not here in the afternoon just with me.  Usually the girls have napped so he is my afternoon helper.  Sometimes he helps me with dinner or with chores, we usually did his homework and sometimes he would read me nap time stories.  Which is a role reversal where he reads me books while I fall asleep on the couch.
 We had our bought of illness this Spring.  When we got back from Spring Break I came down with horrible strep throat.  Basically I get strep throat if I am near anyone or anything that has had strep throat.  Jake got it a few days later. Then Kate, then Marianne, Then Sam.  Beth didn't get it that we know of.... somehow.  We thought that was the end.  But then I got it again just as I finished my antibiotics.  And so did Jake.  Kate and Sam and Marianne all got colds.  Turns out Jake and I may have also had Mono.  Then all the kids got the stomach flu.  There were also about eight ear infections and four eye infections somewhere in those three weeks too.  We were at the doctors every day almost for two weeks with somebody.  It was rough!!!!!

A cute face to end the post.

No comments: