Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Family Pictures!

























I love my little family
We received our pictures on CD today. Here they all are.
They aren't perfect, but they are good.
I'm so happy to have them.
And am taking recommendations of what and how to print and arrange them.

What hits me when I look at these pictures are
1. I need to loose some weight {still}
2. My children need to gain some weight- except for that fat baby yo!
3. My children are little. I mean they are all so young and little, no wonder I feel constantly bombarded with the needs of others. I really have three babies. Yes one will be five next week. But that is basically a bunch of babies.
4. My children try so hard to be good. Really hard.
5. We all look so alike. I like it.
6. I think the best picture really is the silly one. It is just so much more true to our life, then the pretty walk together pictures.
7. I wish I could just sit outside in the perfect weather like it was the night we took these with my little family and play every minute of every day.

Let it not be more than 2 years before we do pictures again, even if I am a stress case up til the minute they are done.

5 comments:

lilybit said...

very nice and I agree about the best and most true to life one. It really looks like you are living the dream!

Ming said...

These are all so cute! The lighting is awesome and everyone looks so good!!! Such a darling family!!

Kyle and Amy said...

I love your pictures! Sooo beautiful. Worth all the work. You are one cute family!

DC Diva said...

These pictures are INCREDIBLE! Oh, we need to do real family pictures (as opposed to always trying to do them ourselves/swapping w/ friends but not really getting what I envisioned...) Love the lighting, outfits and darling faces. And your observations are priceless. Cute, cute Team Freeman!

STYLISH SQUARE said...

In China, I only have one children.
I want to have 3.

Welcome to my dress site. Fashion Women's Clothing