Thursday, April 9, 2015

March 2015-b









































































1.  A bunch of neighbors and our daughters went to Cinderella the new Disney film when it came to Heber for the premier night.  And of course if you are going to go to a Cinderella you should dress like a princess.  The Theater had a contest which only encouraged us. Plus why else do you keep old Prom dresses in the guest closet.  It felt like a big treat because not only were we there with lots of friends, I got to go and I always stay home with Beth with Jake takes kids to the movies.  I never GO to the movies.  Sam and Beth were a little jealous a goofing around when we were trying to take pictures, but they got to go to the Rec Center with Dad for the night too.

2.  Entertaining Beth while waiting at an appointment by taking silly pictures of our faces.  She is getting too big too fast.

3.   We got to watch Mallory Pearson for a few days while her parents went out of town. She fit right in and Mari and Kate spent the whole time fighting over her attention

4. Sweethearts the Leprachaun left.  Somehow we are doing that now.  I loved dressing everyone up in green, but dressing  a red head in green on St. Patricks Day seems extra lucky.

5.  A trip to the dentist.   Sam was the photographer for this family event. I was just about to stop going to the dentist because we spent $800 every six months for just our kids to go, and then nobody ever has any cavities and it although I'm glad it kind of seems pointless. But we finally had one cavity, and Sam was the lucky winner.  We had to go back a few days later- and it happened to be Spring Break and I told Jake I could handle all the kids at the dentist by myself, but then Beth was ridiculous, refused to be held or just play in the play area and I was chasing her around a dental office, while our dentist numbed and was about to fill the wrong tooth, they couldn't figure out which tooth it was suppose to be so we had to re-do our x-rays so I had to call for back up- Jake came and took all the girls across the street to the library while I finally got to give brave Sam son attention

6.  Beth looks adorable and is super pleased with a fruit bar.

7.  Marianne draws this lady bug and it is incredible.  The girls colors all day!

8.  Sam notices some of the older neighbor girls with their friends sitting on the fence and I notice him go over there and start acting cool and showing off his soccer skills.  They are 11 years old, but my 6 year old son thinks that he is impressing them

9.  Marianne and I came across this book at the grocery store.  And the rule is if you find a book where the main character has your same name (We use to call Marianne Maize only for the first year of her life) then you must buy it.  You simply must.  Extra must when the character drawing kind of looks like you.

No comments: