Thursday, April 9, 2015

March 2015-c








1.  Sam stayed home sick from school one day.  He wasn't that sick really.  He feel asleep though on the couch in the afternoon.  The girls were down for naps too.  Having three kids in my house napping in the afternoon sure felt wonderfully safe and warm.

2. Marianne wants to help a lot.  Here she is scrubbing potatoes in the sink.  She is so wonderful.

3.  Sam and Mari devour some pulled pork.  My kids are all huge eaters.  1/2 lb of pulled pork is a light snack to them.

4.  Playing with the girls one morning outside.  I never get tired of the view I have when I keep an eye on kids playing in the front from the porch.  Marianne is so helpful to push Beth around.

5.Jake turned 36.  He turned 36, and he just keeps getting more awesome.    He is a humble guy.  Which is really one of the big reasons I fell in love with him.  He was kind of shy and humble despite being the most amazing people I'd ever known. Despite the fact that he knew about everything and could do everything and was good at everything.  He was humble, and even to this day I sometimes learn about things he has accomplished or done in the past that are amazing and he just never mentioned :)
My point is- he is a humble guy, who will only talk about himself when forced too, which is the complete opposite of me and I'm trying to be more like him.  But I will talk about him. I will tell you about how he is the most selfless person that is. I will tell you about the hours he spends doing things for others that take away from his work on a weekly basis. I will tell you about how he is one of the most successful people in his field. I will tell you how he can build anything. I will tell you of his endless patience for me and our children.  I will tell you about how every night we watch tv together and laugh because he is funny and fun and fun to be around. We celebrated with a quickly purchased ice cream cake from Wal-mart and some spiderman plates.  I will tell you how sometimes I can't fathom how is brain works because it works so much better than mine.  I will tell you how he works without end.  I will tell you.  Just ask me.

 The two of us snuck off for sushi, shopping and watching a movie at a Cinemark theater that is new with super deluxe seating- like plus leather recliners for each person- and only 45 seats in the theater.  It was awesome.  i don't know why we would see a movie anywhere else.

No comments: